ELPA21 offers professional learning opportunities to K–12 educators nationwide*. For info, including registration, select one of the options below.
- ELP Standards, Assessments, and Score Reports: increase familiarity with ELP Standards, use ELP Screener and Summative Assessments to support instruction, and embed ELP Standards into instruction.
- Differentiating Instruction for English/Multilingual Learners Level 1: learn framework for planning, delivering, and assessing instruction based on students’ ELP levels.
- Differentiating Instruction for English/Multilingual Learners Level 2: learn to scaffold support, apply differentiated strategies to lesson planning, and analyze complex instructional tasks.
- Formative Assessment for English/Multilingual Learners Level 1: learn an effective formative assessment framework and how to use ELPA21 tools to inform instruction.
- Formative Assessment for English/Multilingual Learners Level 2: build on Level 1 formative assessment framework and learn strategies to implement short-cycle formative assessment practices into various instructional contexts.
*All workshops contribute to awarding continuing education units (CEUs).